Google Digital Garage Exam Answers – Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021: Hello dear reader if you are in search of Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers then this article is going to be very much useful because here you will find all the correct answer to all the 26 modules and for you, convenient each module have been separated with different headings. I have personally followed these answers to find the answers to all these questions and hope this will help you also.
Disclaimer: These Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers are only for educational purposes so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.
- Total Modules: 26
- Price: Free
- Total Questions: 115
- Correct Score: 100%
- Certificate: Yes
- Final Exam Answers: Included
- Fundamentals of digital marketing: Enroll Now
Fundamental Of Digital Marketing Course Answer By Google Digital Garage
Google Digital Garage Fundamental Of Digital Marketing. Get Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers. You might be searching for the correct answer to google digital garage but most of the websites provide only quiz answers. But here you will get all the answers to google digital garage correctly, and all the correct answers are in green letters bold letters.
Note: All the correct answers are highlighted with bold text and green color so recheck the answers if you feel any doubt.
Note: In the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Exam you will be asked Random Questions and every time the question, as well as the order of question, is not the same. So if you are on a computer use CTRL + F to find any question & its answer, but if you are on mobile use the Find In Page option and paste your question or use the Table Of Contents.
Google Digital Garage Module: 1/26 – The online opportunity Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Check Your Knowledge Answers (Skippable)
1. Intro to the Digital Garage
Doing business online brings lots of fantastic opportunities – it can really help your company in new and exciting ways. Once your business is online, what opportunities can you take advantage of?
- Finding lots of new customers – everyone’s online these days
- Selling your products or services straight from your website or app
- Delivering targeted advertising to customers
- Saving money on your heating bills
- Learning more about what your customers love
- Using analytics to power your online sales
2. Your digital opportunity
Karl, a 50-year-old mechanic, runs the local garage in a small town and is considering taking his business online. How could going digital benefit his business?
- He’d be more visible to customers
- He can target ads at local customers
- It’s easier to communicate with customers
- Less need for customer conversations
- More insights into customers’ online behaviour
- He can modernise his company logo
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Quiz Answers (Unskippable)
1. The increased use of the Internet presents a lot of potential for which types of businesses?
- All businesses
- Small business owners
- International businesses
- Local businesses
2. Taking a business online can involve many different steps. When starting out, which activity could be a part of this process?
- Sending flyers with your web address to customers
- Creating a business listing in online local directories
- Increasing print and billboard advertising
- Building a team of digital advertising experts
3. Which of the following is the easiest way for visitors to learn about a business while visiting a website?
- Getting a free ‘taster’ of one of your products when they sign up to receive emails
- Listening to an audio file that auto plays whenever someone visits your site
- Browsing your product pages and reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions page
- Reading the terms and conditions for your products on your site
4. What is a key benefit of having an online presence for a business?
- The ability to sell products directly to customers through social media
- Being visible when people search for a business like yours
- Sending users emails to update them on new products
- Being able to offer new customers promotional discounts